A couple of weeks ago I was invited to an event to showcase the many uses of Egyptian Magic*. For those of you who have yet to come across this wonder balm, let me quickly wizz you through how it was created and what’s in it.
Egyptian Magic is an all natural healing skin cream that was originally created in 1991. The ingredients are 100% natural and include: Olive Oil, Bees Wax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Bee Propolis & Divine Love. In the tub, the balm is solid but as you take some out it softens in your hands and once warmed up it has an oily consistency. There’s so many ways you can use this balm, so below I’ve summarised the ways in which I will be using it on my skin, hair and within my makeup routine.
Egyptian Magic skincare uses
- Cleansing balm – the first way I would use this is as a cleansing balm. It’s the perfect consistency for removing any stubborn makeup or dirt and grime from the day
- Face mask – If you want an intensely moisturising treatment, you can definitely leave this on your skin overnight to really sink in
- Aftersun treatment – Much like the majority of the UK, I can’t seem to avoid getting burnt in the summer, and as this balm is so great for healing the skin I will be using it on any burnt patches to soothe them and bring the redness down
Egyptian Magic haircare uses
- Split ends – Hand up who leaves it waaay too long in between haircuts? I know I definitely do! Therefore, rubbing a bit of this balm into my split ends can really help to treat them and keep the dryness at bay
- Flyaways – When I tied my hair up in a ponytail or bun I can never seem to avoid flyaways, so this balm will be great for taming them and keeping my hair super slick
Egyptian Magic makeup uses
- Lip balm – This is such a lovely product to use on your lips, it’s so nourishing leaving it on overnight definitely helps to keep my lips soft
- Glossy lids – If you’re a fan of the glossy lid trend, then tapping a bit of Egyptian Magic onto your lids can be the perfect way to create the look
- Highlighter – This has such a beautiful sheen to it, add a sprinkle of gold pigment to it and you have your perfect highlighter!
You can find Egyptian Magic here